Most of the ordinary individuals will be equipped with the 5 human senses: touch, sight, smell, sound and taste. However, there will be lots of the gifted ones who are endowed with the abilities to perceive information about a subject and an object as well as actual event and physical location beyond the known abilities of these 5 human senses.
One ability is known as Clairaudience – a special power possessed by many, but they seem to be unable to fully develop for some certain reasons such as lack of knowledge about what it is, how to increase it, why to develop it, etc.
Have we ever heard someone calling our name physically, but once we answered or turned around, no one was there? Have we ever had the discussions with someone who has crossed over and heard their voices or got the answers in our own head? Have we ever started doing something, yet were told or scolded to stop by another voice when nobody else was around us? Have we ever chatted with the spirit of the dead?
If yes is the answer to any of these above questions, then we have had the clairaudient experiences. What is clairaudience? In fact, the term has its origin in the combination of 2 words – Clair (clear) and audience (hearing) – and it can be understood as:
Clairaudience is normally known as the capability of hearing or perceiving the sounds outside the ordinary range of hearing. In some cases, it is defined as the pathway for someone to get the spiritual messages in the thought form or “little inner voice”.
In some precious years, believe it or not, the so-called Clairaudients have been quite rare in comparison with the so-called Clairvoyants, yet the tendency appears to be turning. Today, more and more people in many parts of the world have been becoming aware of Clairaudient capabilities, so they tend to take some essential steps to increase their talents.
How to know if we are blessed with the Clairaudience? Some information below can give us a hand:
- We often find it very easy to identify others through their voices, even once we have not contacted them face to face yet.
- We can easily remember some things when they are said or read aloud, instead of seeing them on the paper. We have got a chance to become an auditory learner for our life.
- We are highly hypersensitive to the sounds involving noises, even when someone is not bothered by these things, but we have ordinary hearing per tests conducted. For example, our ears have no any physical detect to warrant hypersensitivity.
- We are apt to get creative ideas as though someone was speaking in our head or our mind is talking to us. Please bear in mind that these voices will not be the results of the mental illnesses such as schizophrenia.
- Of course, the clairaudient capability is listed as the extraordinary way in which our sense of hearing will tap into the environment so that we can hear voices that others may find it really hard to hear.
In brief, don’t be fearful of our blessed gift. Instead, we are advised to develop it since it can bring ourselves, our family members and our friends lots of the great things such as spiritual advice and guidance.
The first step will be meditating at least once per day. Buddhists suppose that Clairvoyance comes with the higher form of meditation process where a person may stay connected with the universe’s voices. Sometimes, this ability will also help us gain self-acknowledgment, self-realization and self-discovery in a better way.
To get details about this topic “Five Signs You Need to Know if Being Gifted with Clairaudience” you can leave all of your questions in the box below.